W's Hooded Fiona Parka from PatagoniaThe feminine and stylish Hooded Fiona Parka features a featherweight shell made from 100 % polyester (44 % recycled) iridescent ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100 % Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Your bags didna€t make it to Chamonix, but therea€s a Lightweight Fiona in your carry-on. This parka is made from iridescent 44 % recycled polyester ripstop (borrowed from Patagonia's Alpine line) and insulated with 100 % Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The superlight, high tear-strength shell is treated with a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. For added wet-weather protection, pair the Fiona with the refined Lash Point rain parka that attaches with snaps at the back neck and inside cuffs. Front and back shape-sculpting princess seams provide a flattering silhouette. The coat has a full-length, 2-way zip and zip-through collar lined with brushed jersey for next-to-skin softness. Soft microfiber lines on-seam zippered handwarmer pockets and cuffs. Interior chest pockets (one drop-in and one zippered) secure boarding pass and cell phone. Above-knee length.
- Fit: slim
- Insulated with Recycled Down, this parka has shape-sculpting princess seams in the front and back to provide a flattering silhouette no matter how many layers are worn
- Full-length, 2-way PU-coated zipper, zip-through collar is lined with brushed jersey knit for additional softness
- Zippered, on-seam handwarmer pockets, brushed jersey lines the handwarmer pockets and cuffs
- Two interior chest pockets: one drop-in and one zippered
- Above-the-knee length
- Part of Patagonia's new outerwear component system, pair this jacket with Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard Lash Point Parka for complete coverage in the elements